- Shop by Part
- Kawasaki H2 750 Crankshaft 18mm
NEW Kawasaki Crankshaft High Performance
18mm Wrist Pin
There is not a better sound than a three-cylinder two-stroke engine
all new crankshafts completely assembled for your vintage Motorcycle that will get you back on the asphalt after your rebuild
These complete Crankshafts are made with modern materials and manufacturing techniques to ensure an as good or better than OEM fitment and performance.
This Crankshaft has a 18mm Wrist Pin that is considered a High Performance version
- Available in standard (16mm) or high performance (18mm) wrist pin diameter.
- Updated slotted connecting rod for vastly improved lubrication and cooling of rod bearings.
- Modern flat profile rod bearing with additional needle rollers and structurally superior cage design.
- Factory pinned to eliminate torque slip.
- Correct multi-lip rubber oil seals.
- NTN/TPI main bearings with large rivet cage.
- Crank does not come with troublesome oil slinger.
Fits 1972-75 H2-750