- Shop by Part
- Kawasaki H2-750 Crankshaft STD 16mm
NEW Kawasaki standard Crankshaft
16mm Wrist Pin
Don’t waste time rebuilding your old crank when you can get a complete new crankshaft to drop in. This newly manufactured crankshaft will help you keep the ride going!
These Crankshafts are assembled with Heavy Duty Forged Steel connecting rods with the wrist pin bearings included.
- Available in standard (16mm) or high performance (18mm) wrist pin diameter.
- Updated slotted connecting rod for vastly improved lubrication and cooling of rod bearings.
- Modern flat profile rod bearing with additional needle rollers and structurally superior cage design.
- Factory pinned to eliminate torque slip.
- Correct multi-lip rubber oil seals.
- NTN/TPI main bearings with large rivet cage.
- Crank does not come with troublesome oil slinger.
Fits 1972-75 H2-750